Dr. Darick Freestone
- Born and raised in Mesa, AZ.
- Enjoys practicing and living in the Valley of the Sun.
- Founding partner of Marvel Foot & Ankle Centers.
- Patients always find him to be approachable and easy to talk to.
- Freestone, wife Rebecca, and their four children reside in Gilbert.
- Mountain biking
- Spending time with his family
- Graduate of Mesa High School.
- Undergraduate B.S. degree from Brigham Young University in Biology/Zoology.
- Graduate of Des Moines University's College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery.
- Three-year surgical residency at Henry Ford Health System at Macomb Hospital in Clinton Township, MI
- Board Certified and enjoys treating both children and adults for a variety of foot and ankle related issues.
- Active member of the medical staff at
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Dignity Health Arizona Specialty Hospital
- Center for Advanced Surgery
2680 S. Val Vista Drive Suite 177,
Bldg 14 Gilbert, AZ. 85295
600 S. Dobson Road Suite
E40 Chandler, AZ. 85224
Subscribe for News and Updates