Dr. David Laurino
- Born and raised in Tucson, AZ.
- Enjoys practicing and living in the East Valley.
- Founding partner of Marvel Foot & Ankle Centers.
- Patients find him down to earth, straight forward, and funny.
- Laurino, wife Katie, and their two children reside in Tempe.
- Scuba Diving
- Spending time with his family
- Graduate of Rincon High School.
- Undergraduate B.S. degree from University of Arizona in Exercise & Sport Sciences.
- Graduate of California College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery.
- Two-year surgical residency at Southern Arizona VA Healthcare System in Tucson, AZ.
- Board member Institute For Podiatric Excellence & Development
- Board Certified and specializes in treating sports injuries in children & adults with a variety of foot and ankle related conditions.
- Active member of the medical staff at
- Dignity Health Arizona Specialty Hospital
- Center for Advanced Surgery
One of my favorite quotes: "All the resources we need are in the mind.” - Teddy Roosevelt
2680 S. Val Vista Drive Suite 177,
Bldg 14 Gilbert, AZ. 85295
600 S. Dobson Road Suite
E40 Chandler, AZ. 85224
Subscribe for News and Updates