Dr. Troy Wilde
- Born in Tacoma,WA. Raised in the Philippines, Singapore, and Chicago.
- Enjoys practicing and living in the East Valley.
- Patients find him approachable and down to earth.
- Wilde, wife Crystal, and their three children reside in Gilbert.
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving
- Spending time with his family
- Graduate of Bradley Bourbonnais Community High School.
- Undergraduate B.S. in Biology from Utah Valley University.
- Graduate of Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery.
- Three-year surgical residency at University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
- Board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgeons and qualified in foot surgery.
- Specializes in trauma, sport injuries, and diabetic foot and ankle issues all while managing these problems both conservatively and surgically using a multi-team approach to care for his patients.
- Active member of the medical staff at
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Banner: Gateway, Ironwood, Baywood, University
2680 S. Val Vista Drive Suite 177,
Bldg 14 Gilbert, AZ. 85295
600 S. Dobson Road Suite
E40 Chandler, AZ. 85224
Subscribe for News and Updates